G Com Solutions
About the instructor
All G Com Solutions trainers (both online and in person) are highly experienced IT professionals and qualified to deliver a wide range of Microsoft training courses.
They have a vast experience of delivering public and on-site IT training content at different skill levels, to groups of varying sizes and have all obtained the MCSA BI Reporting certification.
The video tutorials in this course will show you how to automate Microsoft Excel tasks and operations. It is aimed particularly at Excel users, without much programming experience, who struggle to remember the syntax and structure of the VBA programming language. During the course, we will use a style of programming which emphasizes the significance of each line of code that you write. This means that when you revisit the code, the meaning of each line is apparent from the syntax, rather than becoming more and more unfamiliar. The course also demonstrates how to get the maximum benefit from IntelliSense, Microsoft's code completion feature.
Whether you are looking to enhance your career prospects, save your company money or increase your productivity, this course will provide your with all the knowledge you need to get started.
You can download all of the materials used in the lectures, so that you can follow along. (Please, remember to unZIP the downloaded files.)
- Download course practice files
- 1. Course introduction FREE PREVIEW
- 2. Excel VBA overview FREE PREVIEW
- 3. The Developer Tab FREE PREVIEW
- 4. Macro security
- 5. The Visual Basic Editor and Project Explorer FREE PREVIEW
- 6. Excel objects and event code FREE PREVIEW
- 7. Writing a macro in the VBE
- 8. Using the Immediate window
- 9. Saving a macro-enabled workbook
- 10. The correct way to use the macro recorder
- 11. Analysing a recorded macro
- 12. Improving a recorded macro
- 13. Assigning a macro to a button
- 14. Testing a macro on another worksheet