G Com Solutions
About the instructor
All G Com Solutions trainers (both online and in person) are highly experienced IT professionals and qualified to deliver a wide range of Microsoft training courses.
They have a vast experience of delivering public and on-site IT training content at different skill levels, to groups of varying sizes and have all obtained the MCSA BI Reporting certification.
If you know the basics of Excel VBA macros and are looking to expand your knowledge, this course could be just what you need. Moving on from the creation of Excel VBA macros, this course shows you how to write code which responds to events. (Macros are covered in the Udemy course: Excel VBA Macros: Hyper-disambiguated Excel VBA Programming).
During the course, we will continue to use a style of Excel VBA programming which emphasizes the significance of each line of code that you write. This means that when you revisit the code, the meaning of each line is apparent from the syntax, rather than becoming more and more unfamiliar.
This is a hands-on, project-based course which will help you to expand your Excel VBA programming skills by building mini applications.
You’ll learn how to create a workbook which can only be opened by a list of authorized users.
How to create a chart event drill-down solution.
You will learn how to create an accessible workbook which provides dynamic audio feedback to its users.
You will create a solution which allows users to apply a filter to all tables within a workbook.
You will build a sophisticated activity logging solution, which records every user action in a hidden worksheet.
You will build an application which forces users to enter data via a user form while the underlying worksheet remains hidden.
And you’ll learn how to add an alternative right-click menu and how to make it a permanent feature of Excel.
Whether you are looking to enhance your career prospects by adding Excel VBA to your C.V., save your company money or increase your productivity, this series of Excel VBA courses will help you to broaden your Office programming skill set.
- 1. Overview of Project
- 2. Creating The Userform
- 3. Adding Labels And Text Boxes
- 4. Adding Combo Boxes
- 5. Adding A Multi-column List Box
- 6. Programming The Add Button
- 7. Validating User Data
- 8. Programming The Copy-up Button
- 9. Programming The Delete Button
- 10. Programming The Submit Button
- 11. Enabling And Disabling Controls
- 1. Accessing Application events 1
- 2. Accessing Application events 2
- 3. Making Application events permanent
- 4. Mini-project - NewWorkbook event 1
- 4. Mini-project - NewWorkbook event 2
- 4. Mini-project - NewWorkbook event 3
- 4. Mini-project - NewWorkbook event 4
- 4. Mini-project - NewWorkbook event 5
- 4. Mini-project - NewWorkbook event 6
- 4. Mini-project - NewWorkbook event 7