What is the IsToday function?
The IsToday function is used to determine whether a given date is today’s date or not. It returns a Boolean value of true or false depending on whether the date is today or not. The syntax of the IsToday function is as follows:
The date parameter is optional. If the date parameter is not provided, the function will use today’s date as the default value.
Using the IsToday function in Power Apps
To use the IsToday function in Power Apps, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Power Apps editor and create a new app or open an existing app.
2. Add a control to your app that you want to use the IsToday function on. For this example, we will use a label control.
3. Select the label control and go to the Properties pane.
4. In the Text property, enter the following formula:
If(IsToday(DatePicker1.SelectedDate), "Today's date", "Not today's date")
5. Replace DatePicker1 with the name of your date picker control.
This formula will check whether the selected date in the date picker control is today’s date or not. If it is today’s date, the label control will display “Today’s date”. If it is not today’s date, the label control will display “Not today’s date”.
The IsToday function in Power Apps can be quite useful in determining whether a given date is today’s date or not. It can help you build more dynamic and customized apps. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily use the IsToday function in your Power Apps.