What is CHISQ.INV.RT Function?
CHISQ.INV.RT is a statistical function in DAX that returns the inverse of the right-tailed probability of the chi-squared distribution. This function is commonly used in hypothesis testing to determine the significance of the difference between two sets of data. It takes two arguments: probability and degrees of freedom.
The probability argument is a value between 0 and 1 that represents the area under the curve of the chi-squared distribution. The degrees of freedom argument is the number of degrees of freedom in the distribution. The formula for CHISQ.INV.RT is as follows:
How to Use CHISQ.INV.RT Function in Power BI
Using the CHISQ.INV.RT function in Power BI is fairly straightforward. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open Power BI Desktop and select the report page where you want to add the CHISQ.INV.RT function.
2. Click on the “New Measure” button under the “Modeling” tab to create a new measure.
3. In the formula bar, type the CHISQ.INV.RT function with the appropriate probability and degrees of freedom arguments. For example, if you want to calculate the CHISQ.INV.RT value for a probability of 0.05 and 3 degrees of freedom, the formula would be:
4. Press Enter to apply the formula to the measure.
5. Rename the measure to something more descriptive, such as “CHISQ.INV.RT Value”.
6. Add the measure to a visual, such as a table or chart, to see the results.
In conclusion, CHISQ.INV.RT is a powerful statistical function in DAX that can be used in Power BI to perform complex calculations and hypothesis testing. By following the steps outlined in this article, you should now have a better understanding of how to use the CHISQ.INV.RT function in Power BI. As with any statistical analysis, it’s important to have a clear understanding of the underlying data and the assumptions made in the analysis. With practice, you can become proficient in using the CHISQ.INV.RT function and other DAX functions in Power BI to gain insights and make data-driven decisions.
Power BI DAX Training Courses by G Com Solutions (0800 998 9248)
Power BI DAX Intensive Training Course£1,050.00 – £26,550.00
Power BI DAX Introduction£395.00 – £9,750.00
Power BI DAX Intermediate£395.00 – £9,750.00
Power BI DAX Advanced£395.00 – £9,750.00